Brain Injury Source - Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: Visions for the Future
Includes articles by leading brain injury researchers and practitioners on a wide range of neuropsychological rehabilitation topics. Click More Info for a complete list.
Includes articles by leading brain injury researchers and practitioners on a wide range of neuropsychological rehabilitation topics.
- "Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: Visions for the First Century of the Third Millennium. What has been Obtained? What are the Hopes for the Future?" By Anne-Lise Christensen.
- "Restoration of Vision in Persons with Brain Injury" by Bernhard Sabel & Erich Kasten.
- "Visions for the New Century of the New Millennium: What Has Been Obtained and Where Do We Go in Neuroimaging? by Jarl Risberg.
- "Principles of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation in the Year 2000" by George P. Prigatano.
- "Neuropsychological Assessment of Acquired Brain Injury: Emphasis on Changes in Self Definition and Experience" by Carla Caetano.
- "A Support Person Model: Maintaining People in the Work Market Subsequent to Acquired Brain Injury" by Lars Siert.
- "Neuropsychological Rehabilitation of the Child: Perspectives for the New Millennium" by Lucia Braga, PhD.
Vol 4, Issue 1. 2000.