2018.04.13 - TBI and Domestic Violence (Recorded Webinar)
A Business of Brain Injury webinar featuring Jerrod Brown, Ph.D. Aired live April 17, 2018.
Includes 1 ACBIS CEU.
NEW! Downloadable Webinar now available!
Jerrod Brown, Ph.D., discusses the connection between domestic/intimate partner violence (IPV) and traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the implications for service delivery.
- Acquire a basic understanding of IPV and TBI
- Explore how and why IPV can result in TBI
- Learn about improved screening and assessment techniques intended to improve the identification of clients with IPV- and TBI-related issues
- Identify techniques and strategies for treating clients with IPV- and TBI-related issues
- Discuss the consequences of IPV and TBI across different professional settings (e.g., human services, mental health, and criminal justice)
- Review existing research literatures on IPV and TBI with a focused discussion of future directions for research
If you would like to purchase a CD, please select "CD/Handout Package, CBIS/T Rate (Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu. Please note: The CD will be available for shipping 2-4 weeks after the webinar airs.