2018.04.13 - TBI and Domestic Violence (Recorded Webinar)
A Business of Brain Injury webinar featuring Jerrod Brown, Ph.D. Aired live April 17, 2018.
Includes 1 ACBIS CEU.
Jerrod Brown, Ph.D., discusses the connection between domestic/intimate partner violence (IPV) and traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the implications for service delivery.
- Acquire a basic understanding of IPV and TBI
- Explore how and why IPV can result in TBI
- Learn about improved screening and assessment techniques intended to improve the identification of clients with IPV- and TBI-related issues
- Identify techniques and strategies for treating clients with IPV- and TBI-related issues
- Discuss the consequences of IPV and TBI across different professional settings (e.g., human services, mental health, and criminal justice)
- Review existing research literature on IPV and TBI with a focused discussion of future directions for research
If you select "Recorded Webinar - Download Now!" from the dropdown menu below, you will be prompted to continue to payment. When you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with further instructions. The file contained in this email also includes instructions about receiving your ACBIS CEU.
If you would like to purchase a CD, please select "CD/Handout Package, CBIS/T Rate (Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu. Please note: The CD may not be available for immediate shipping.