2019.09.12 – Employment and Accommodation After Brain Injury (Live Webinar)
A Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers live webinar featuring Melanie Whetzel, M.A., CBIS, Job Accommodation Network. Airs live at 3 p.m. EST September 12, 2019. Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. EST September 10, 2019.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. EST September 10, 2019.
Join us as we discuss accommodations in the workplace with the Job Accommodation Network. This one-hour webinar will answer questions such as:
- Do I have to disclose my brain injury to an employer?
- How do I ask for accommodations?
- Where do I get help in deciding what type of accommodation to request from an employer?
- When should I ask for accommodations?
- What are the options if my employer says no?
Real-life accommodation situations and solutions will be interspersed throughout the session, along with a question and answer period at the end so that you can find solutions to your specific questions.
To receive 1 ACBIS CEU Credit, please select "Live Webinar, CBIS/T Rate (Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu.