2019.09.12 – Employment and Accommodation After Brain Injury (Recorded Webinar)
A Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers recorded webinar featuring Melanie Whetzel, M.A., CBIS, Job Accommodation Network. Aired live September 12, 2019.
This one-hour webinar discusses accommodations in the workplace with the Job Accommodation Network. The presenter answers questions such as:
- Do I have to disclose my brain injury to an employer?
- How do I ask for accommodations?
- Where do I get help in deciding what type of accommodation to request from an employer?
- When should I ask for accommodations?
- What are the options if my employer says no?
Real-life accommodation situations and solutions are interspersed throughout the session, along with a question and answer period at the end.
To receive 1 ACBIS CEU, please select "CD/Handout Package, CBIS/T Rate (Includes 1 CEU)" or "Recorded Webinar - Download Now! (Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu. Please note: CD will be available 2-4 weeks after the webinar airs.