2019.09.12 – Employment and Accommodation After Brain Injury (Recorded Webinar)
A Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers recorded webinar featuring Melanie Whetzel, M.A., CBIS, Job Accommodation Network. Aired live September 12, 2019.
This one-hour webinar discusses accommodations in the workplace with the Job Accommodation Network. The presenter answers questions such as:
- Do I have to disclose my brain injury to an employer?
- How do I ask for accommodations?
- Where do I get help in deciding what type of accommodation to request from an employer?
- When should I ask for accommodations?
- What are the options if my employer says no?
Real-life accommodation situations and solutions are interspersed throughout the session, along with a question and answer period at the end.
If you select "Recorded Webinar - Download Now!" from the dropdown menu below, you will be prompted to continue to payment. When you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with further instructions. The file contained in this email also includes instructions about receiving your ACBIS CEU.
If you would like to purchase a CD, please select "CD/Handout Package, CBIS/T Rate (Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu. Please note: The CD may not be available for immediate shipping.