2016.12.14 - Pooled Special Needs Trust Planning: What Families Need to Know (Recorded Webinar)
A Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers recorded webinar featuring Joanne Marcus, MSW, Commonwealth Community Trust. Aired live December 14, 2016.
NEW! Downloadable webinar now available!
A pooled special needs trust is administered by a nonprofit organization and, as you will learn, offers many advantages. The presenter provides an overview of the following:
- How pooled special needs trusts work
- How to set up a pooled special needs trust
- The responsibilities of the trust administrator
- The types of trusts that are available
- How Medicaid and SSI benefits are protected
- How funds from a trust can be used
- How a pooled special needs trust differs from an ABLE account
To receive 1 ACBIS CEU Credit, please select an option marked "(Includes 1 CEU)" from the drop-down menu.