The Essential Brain Injury Guide Edition 5.0
The all-new Essential Brain Injury Guide, Edition 5.0, Revised provides vital information about brain injury, its treatment and rehabilitation.
If this product is purchased and used to prepare for the ACBIS Exam, the applicant should purchase the book through this link.
The expanded and updated Essential Brain Injury Guide, Edition 5.0, Revised is a hard cover, 25 chapter, 500-page text that provides a wealth of vital information about brain injury, its treatment and rehabilitation. Over 60 authors contributed to this edition, which includes an overview of topics such as:
- TBI and diagnostic imaging
- Medical, physical, cognitive, neurobehavioral, and psychosocial consequences of injury
- TBI in pediatrics and adolescents, as well as aging with a brain injury
- Concussions and mTBI, as well as disorders of consciousness
- Rehabilitation philosophy, outcome measurement, and care management
- Effect of injuries on families
- Cultural, gender, and sexuality issues
- Military populations
- Participation and return to work.
The Essential Brain Injury Guide, Edition 5.0, Revised is the successor to the Essential Brain Injury Guide 4.0 and the ACBIS Study Guide, used as the primary brain injury reference by thousands of professionals and para-professionals providing direct services to persons with brain injury over the past 20 years.