Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation Subscription - Available when Renewing ACBIS Certification
This is a one-year subscription to the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (JHTR). This price is only available to those renewing their CBIS or CBIST certifications.
This is a one-year subscription to the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (JHTR). This special discounted price of $50 (regular subscription rate is $148.00) is only available to those renewing their CBIS or CBIST certifications. The Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation is a leading, peer-reviewed resource that provides up-to-date information on the clinical management and rehabilitation of persons with traumatic brain injuries. Four issues each year focus on a subject of importance to the practitioner, and the remaining two focus on a variety of clinical practice and research topics. Online content, full archives, and mobile access are FREE benefits of the subscription. Get 6 annual issues delivered in print and online. The benefits of the online site are part of the subscription:
- 25+ years of fully searchable online content, an online archive spanning 1986 to present
- Enhanced HTML for easier on-screen reading and research
- PDF for printing and saving
- Mobile view for on-the-go access on mobile devices.
- ePUB Export allows users to retrieve articles specifically formatted for iPad, Sony eReaders, Nook, and other electronic reading devices
- Journals@LWW iPhone App, which brings your member subscription to Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation right to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
Any subscriptions sent to a business address that are not received are not subject to be replaced. If you are not receiving the JHTR subscription, contact BIAA within 60 days of the missed issue. If you move during your annual subscription, contact BIAA with your updated address within 90 days. BIAA is not responsible for providing any missing issues of the JHTR during your one-year subscription if you fail to meet any of the above requests. For more information, click here.