2022.11.17 – Clinical Considerations for Spasticity after Brain Injury (Recorded Webinar)
A David Strauss Memorial Clinical Lecture live webinar featuring Eric Spier, MD.
To download the webinar, choose the “Download Now” option from the dropdown below. After completing the checkout process, you will receive an email with further instructions and a file that includes information about receiving your ACBIS CEU.
Aired live on November 17, 2022. Includes 1 ACBIS CEU.
Note: A certificate of attendance/ACBIS CEU certificate will not be available with the purchase of this webinar after November 30, 2025.
Join this session with Eric Spier, MD, Brain Injury Program Medical Director at Craig Hospital, for a review of clinical considerations for spasticity after brain injury.
- Discuss broader considerations on movement disorders
- Review medication management considerations
- Describe ITB treatment in the acute setting
- Develop strategies for treatment with botulinum toxins
- Discuss best practices for different modalities
- Review major issues in designing treatment plans
- Participate in a case study lightning round
Includes 1 ACBIS CEU.
Eric T. Spier, MD, serves as the Brain Injury Program Medical Director and Outpatient Brain Injury Medical Director at Craig Hospital. He also serves as Neurorehabilitation Consultant at St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver, a Level I Trauma Center. Dr. Spier earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School in Houston and completed his residency at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven and the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. He is boarded in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) and Brain Injury Medicine.